We are excited and proud to announce that the Department of Health will be allowing Surge limited visitation starting soon.
We are working on a comprehensive visitation plan to be submitted to the Department of Health before ANY visitation will start.
Some of the guidelines you can prepare for that will be incorporated in our plan will be:
- All visits must be by appointment ONLY
- We are limiting 2 visitors at a time per resident.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask or face covering at all times during the outdoor visitation (weather permitting).
- All visitors must visit 6 feet apart from the resident.
- All visitors will be required to be screened, which includes a temperature check and questionnaire.
Please understand, that until we have submitted a visitation plan to the Department of Health, we are still restricting visitation.
We will be posting our plan and all information that you will need regarding visitation to the facility’s web site and Facebook page, once completed. Please wait for the plan, read it and then contact our social work department if you have any questions.
Tanya Randolph RN LNHA
Surge Rehabilitation & Nursing