Post COVID-19 Rehabilitation
Our team works with patients recently hospitalized with COVID-19 to assist in improving strength and fine motor skills. Patients may be admitted directly from home or hospital post ICU and ventilator dependent course of treatment. Surge Rehabilitation & Nursing requires patients to test negative for COVID-19 prior to admission.
We offer all aspects of respiratory and neurological care for post COVID patients with on-site Pulmonologist, Respiratory and Neurological therapists, including:
- High Flow o2 Therapy
- Physical Therapy and on-site Pulmonary Tests
- On-Site Respiratory therapist and therapy
- Cognitive therapy for post COVID Hypoxia and/or Encephalopathy
- Endurance training for post COVID deconditioning with impaired lung/respiratory function
- Strengthening Skills post COVID physical deconditioning
- Swallowing therapy for post COVID Dysphagia also with Trachs and trach removal
- Communication therapy post COVID
- Psychosocial Support post COVID with Neuropsychology and supportive trained staff
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Family involvement within the rehabilitation process via Zoom and Google Duo
For admissions or more information, contact us.